Nicole M. Low
Nicole Low is a shareholder at Schroeder Schaff & Low. She has quickly established herself as a top lawyer in Sacramento, as recognized in 2021 & 2022 by Sacramento Magazine.
Originally from the Central Valley, Nicole moved to Los Angeles to complete her undergraduate degree at California State University, Northridge. Nicole then attended the University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, where she excelled in trial advocacy. Nicole was selected as a member of McGeorge's nationally ranked Trial Advocacy Team, where she competed across the country with other top-tier law schools. At graduation, she was one of ten students inducted into The Order of Barristers in recognition of her outstanding trial advocacy skills and was admitted to the Traynor Honors Society. In addition, Nicole also participated in the McGeorge Prisoner Civil Rights Mediation Clinic, where she gained experience in alternative dispute resolution and successfully helped mediate 100% of her Section 1983 cases to resolution alongside United States Magistrate Judges Newman and Kellison.
Nicole has a wide variety of experience and has been honing her trial skills for several years. She previously clerked at the Sacramento County District Attorney's Office, where she conducted several court proceedings, managed her own caseload, and negotiated pleas. She also worked for Focused Decisions, one of the leading providers of mock juries, focus groups, and litigation consulting. Nicole provided litigation consultation on over forty cases across the nation and assisted in federal jury selection and trial preparation on several cases.
Nicole began her career as an attorney focusing on Labor and Employment and Cannabis Law. She is a board member of Women Lawyers of Sacramento and McGeorge Alumni Association. She is also a member of the Cruz Reynoso Bar Association, the Sacramento area's Latina/o bar association.
- Civil Law
- Railroad Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Honors: McGeorge’s nationally ranked Trial Advocacy Team
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Honors: Traynor Honors Society
- Honors: Student Bar Association, President
- Honors: McGeorge Prisoner Civil Rights Mediation Clinic
- California State University
- Top Lawyer in Sacramento, Sacramento Magazine, 2021 - Present
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Lawyers of Sacramento, Board Member
- McGeorge Alumni Association, Board Member
- Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk
Current Employment Position